Today we had (once again) hardware troubles. We ended up replacing a lot of things, but in the end it was a) the HBA and b) apparently some memory DIMMs. Now, that isn’t SVC related. However, we built in another HBA (from our Standby hardware), which apparently already had been assigned to a host.

Now, since you can’t search for a WWPN (at least not that I know of), I ended up writing a little script (yup, AGAIN) in order to do that for me!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.